Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bird Vomit Saves Lives + $289 EVA Watch

Two-for-one special because people are bogged down by the economy!
FIRSTLY, Caught this story on the Weather.com news reel picked up from Yahoo! News. As if this story about bird vomit survival didn't sell me to click on it, it further had me at the "two men from Myanmar" caption...

Ok, it's a pretty boring story with lacking delivery in quotes and pictures. Ah, the slow scrap news day...

SECONDLY, Seiko is releasing a wickedly cool Neon Genesis Evangelion digital wristwatch fancied after Shinji Ikari's EVA Unit-01; decked in purple, priced at almost $300 and to be released in mid-February. I've got a few days to decide if I'm to make such a plunge amidst these Wintry weathery blues. All I have left to say is watchout wallet...

As you'll know, as co-host of FRIDAY KNIGHTS of the ROUND TABLE with my buddy Nick Fusari, the entirety of NCSX today could fuel a segment or two on my featured Japanese Tech chapter.

No comments: